Our Sales Consulting Philosophy
At Skillway®, we love to roll up our sleeves, dive into the inner workings of your sales organization, and find the best solution to help you achieve your goals. We specialize in spending time in the field with your sales team—shadowing them while they prospect, going with them on sales calls, and analyzing their time management practices. And because we don’t “sell” your products and services, we have a unique, outside perspective to see what’s happening in your sales teams.
After this detailed research, we’ll create a playbook for you—a comprehensive plan to improve your sales organization. Depending on your needs, we can address any number of topics within the sales cycle—from lead generation to closing techniques—but can also cover areas like compensation, attitude/culture, recruiting practices, leadership training, or time management.
Finally, we’ll work with you to prioritize your playbook based on the greatest impact on your team, and then partner with you to implement the plan according to your timeline. Sometimes we’ll create and deliver the entire solution. Other times, you may choose to take the blueprint and make some of the necessary changes yourself. Regardless, we’ll tackle it as partners.
We Identify Challenges and Opportunities by Evaluating:
- Current team members
- Onboarding and ongoing sales training
- Health of the culture
- Where the team is spending their time
- Recruiting practices
- Compensation plans
We spent the first 13 years of our business trying to get our sales team aligned and on message; it only took 6 months once we engaged Skillway. They facilitated a 2-day sales summit, rolled out a new, cohesive sales presentation, and continue to reinforce and introduce new techniques with monthly sales training via video conference. Our entire team feels more confident than ever before! Skillway is fantastic and unbelievably committed to our success! Thanks for being part of our team!Jeff Emmons
Founder & CEO
Immedia Integrated Technologies | Phoenix, AZ
Solutions We Provide:
- New sales processes and documentation
- Creating a detailed recruiting game plan
- Writing job descriptions
- Custom sales training or train the trainer
- Identifying your ideal customer
- Creating a uniform, customer-facing sales presentation
- Leadership training (for you and your managers)
- Executive Coaching for your sales manager, VP or key producers
- Advanced team and customer communication training (we are authorized EverythingDiSC© trainers and resellers).